Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering – fabrication, properties and application OMEE-2009
Специализация: Физика и астрономия; Сайт конференции: http://www.omee.lp.edu.ua/
Дата подачи (дедлайн): 31.03.2009
Дата начала: 22.06.2009
Место проведения: Lviv, Ukraine
We kindly invite you to participate in the OMEE-2009 Workshop that will be held in Lviv, Ukraine, in June 22–26, 2009.
A choice of the workshop place is not a chance. In Lviv, there are many research groups and scientific centers including education, academic and industrial institutions engaged in a study, technology and application of oxide materials in electronic engineering.
The city of Lviv has also a favorable location in the western part of Ukraine, where the geographical center of the European continent is placed. Besides, Lviv is one of the most ancient, original and beautiful cities of Ukraine, the unique mixture of ages and cultures, exciting history and legends, called also an “open-air museum” or „music in stone”. It was nominated by UNESCO as the World Heritage.
Therefore, we are looking forward to seeing you at OMEE-2009 and hope you will have a fruitful meeting and memorable stay in the city of Lviv.
Prof. Sergii Ubizskii,
Chairman of Organizing Committee
Scientific topics (sections) of the Workshop:
- 1. Fabrication technology of complex oxides (bulk single crystals, epitaxial films, polycrystals and ceramics, composition materials and nano-sized structures)
- 2. Crystal structure, twinning and microstructure of oxide compounds
- 3. Oxide materials for quantum and optoelectronics
- 4. Scintillator materials and detectors of radiation
- 5. Defects, impurities and transport phenomena in oxide crystals
- 6. Magnetic and magneto-optic properties of oxides
- 7. Application of oxides in electronic engineering and transducer devices
Добавил: Juk301 03.06.2009 10:56:14